- All members are included online on this web-site, including a link to their web-site and a description of their business,
location, hours of operation, etc.
- Member promotional rack cards and business cards are on display at the Tourism Information' Center/Rest Area at the corner
of Cover and Route 74/129, Andrews NC. The rack cards are shared with the Tourism Visitors' Center in Murphy.
- In April of each year all active members are listed in the area papers on the "Welcome to Andrews" page in Accent Andrews
Magazine. This magazine is distributed with the Andrews Journal and Cherokee Scout and distributed all year to visitors and
potential visitors on request.
- Chamber members have first priority for advertising their special
events on the Chamber of Commerce and Town of Andrews Events Web Pages and Facebook. The event pages are used by locals and
visitors to know what is happening in Andrews.
- Existing and potential Chamber members get to know one another, other
businesses, and can make new contacts through quarterly Business after Hours get-togethers that are hosted by Chamber Members.
An annual dinner is held each year that includes presentation of the business person of the year award voted on by each of the
- Periodic Buzz about the Chamber email is sent regularly with notifications about new members, special news, or promotions
offered by present members or news you can use to help your business to grow or operate more efficiently.
- Chamber Members are the first to know about events that are being sponsored by the Chamber and the Town of Andrews to bring
locals and tourists into town and expose them to what businesses are here that they can patronize during those events or
afterwards. Events have included 4th of July fair and fireworks, Labor Day weekend, Christmas on Main, etc.
- Chamber of Commerce is one of the first places newcomers and potential visitors
contact via email and telephone with questions about the Andrews area. Routinely, visitors ask for maps, a list of chamber members
and "things to do". For walk-in visitors at the Tourism Visitors' Center, the staff or a trained volunteer greets them and answers
inquiries. Members receive preferential mention on all inquiries and information sent out. Displays at the Tourism Visitors' Center
have members' promotional material presented in category groupings to make specific information easier to find.
- Chamber board members and general members are available for ribbon cuttings for
new or newly re-vamped members in the area. The Depot is available for these events when an "on-site" event would not be appropriate.
Photos published in the Andrews Journal and Cherokee Scout.
- Some Chamber of Commerce members offer discounts to other Chamber Members. See one of the
Chamber board members for additional information.
- Displaying the Chamber window/door decal lets your current and future customers, as
well as other business owners, know of your commitment to the Andrews community.