- All members are included online at www.andrewschamber.com including a link to their web-site. A printed
membership directory is available at the chamber office and area businesses. It is also included with each requested information mailing.
Member promotional rack cards and business cards are on display at the Chamber office.
- offers all members a simple audio spot up to 30 seconds. Members can also be included in
occasional spots on 1610 AM, a low wattage local Andrews information broadcast radio signal available within a 1-2 miles radius of the
Depot and/or in Andrews Chamber Highlights, our monthly feature in The Andrews Journal.
- Displaying the Chamber window/door decal lets your current and future customers, as well as other business owners
know of your commitment to the community. Your membership shows everyone you care.
- Existing and potential Chamber members get to know one another, other businesses, and can make new
contacts through monthly Business After Hours get-togethers.
- Regular Buzz about the Chamber email is sent regularly with notifications about new members, special news or
promotions offered by present members or news you can use to help your business to grow or operate more efficiently.
- Chamber of Commerce is one of the first places newcomers and potential visitors contact with questions about
an area. The office is located at 983 Main Street with additional exposure at the Depot Visitor Center. The staff or a trained volunteer
greets walk-ins, and answers inquiries via mail, fax, and email. Members receive preferential mention on all inquiries and information
sent out. Displays at the Depot Visitors’ Center have members’ promotional material presented in category groupings to make specific
information easier to find.
- Chamber board members, office staff and general members are available for ribbon cuttings for new or newly
re-vamped members in the area. The Depot is available for these events when an “on-site” event would not be appropriate. Photos are
made available to the local newspapers for publication.