|Monday, July 23rd, 2018|
CALABOOSE CELLARS - WINERY AND BREWERY
In the shadows of the Great Smoky Mountains, there's an old stone building with bars on the windows that overlooks our small vineyard. Legend has it that the local lawman locked up the hooligans here to cool down until they went before the magistrate. Now we use the Calaboose to incarcerate our wines. Come spend time with us on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from Noon until 8:00pm.
- 565 Aquone Road, Andrews, NC, 28901
- Local: 828-321-2006
- Tasting Room Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays Noon until 8:00pm
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-site: www.CalabooseCellars.com
The winery and vineyard are located on the crest of a hill in the Snowbird Mountains. We also partner with local vineyards to make hand crafted wines. Wine tasting, local products including cheeses, jams, art, wood bottle and cork holders are available for sale.
- 1060 Main Street, Andrews, NC, 28901
- Local: 828-321-2898
- Hours: Thursdays – Saturday 12:30pm – 6:00pm and Sunday 12:30pm – 5:30pm Closed Mid December through March
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web-site: www.ferncrestwinery.com